Tax Information!


Both the federal and state governments have all possible forms and instructions on their web sites.

Normally, for the Federal government, you will need one of the 1040 forms, for Oklahoma, one of the 511 forms.

Federal Tax Forms
Oklahoma State Tax Forms
Other State Tax Information


OCCC’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program

Located across from the offices of Student Life in the Main Building

DATES: February 7 – April 18 (Monday and Tuesday ONLY)

Sign in for assistance between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: