How to get your tax forms

Both the federal and state governments have all tax forms and instructions on their web sites.

Normally, for the Federal government, you will need one of the 1040 forms and for Oklahoma one of the 511 forms.
Federal Tax Forms
Oklahoma State Tax Forms
Other State Tax Information

The OCCC Library does not get copies of the tax forms for distribution.  Non-students may purchase a print card ($1.00 for 10 pages of printing) if they wish to print their tax forms at our Library.

OCCC Library staff cannot provide assistance with the selection of tax forms or give tax advice.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: